Wayne,
It depends partly on what you want to do with this software.
Optasia Ministry has 14 popular versions of the Bible in a form that
works very well with JAWS on your desktop computer, as well as
notetakers.
These Bibles are HTML files, that you store on your hard drive, and they
run in Internet Explorer.  After setting up the Bible as one of your
favorites, you will have easy access to links to books, chapters and
verses of the Bible.
You will be able to search for specific words and phrases as well.
So if you want a Bible to read, one in which it is easy to find a
passage, these will work well for you.
We have these same 14 versions in a form that is designed for the Victor
Stream Reader.
These same versions are also available in rtf format, for basic access
with any screen reader.
The Optasia  Bibles do not have links to other study resources.
However, if you receive the entire Optasia Library, you will be able to
make use of a variety of good commentaries, as well as have access to
reading material on a variety of topics related to the Bible.  We have
about 800 books in the library now, and songs and worship resources as
well.
If you want to see the complete listing of the Optasia Library, you can
visit our website:
www.optasiaministry.org
We send out all our materials free, since the ministry depends on
donations for its support.
You may email me directly if you have questions, or want a copy of a
Bible or the library.
tom....@optasiaministry.org
Blessings,
Tom