JAWS Users,
I took a look at the page that was sent in an email back on May 31. My problem
is finding the appropriate link that will work with JAWS and the version of
Skype I have. I believe the version I downloaded was version 4.2. I use JAWS
10. Can anyone assist me as to which download I should use since there seemed
to be quite a few downloads and the ones I chose did not work for me? Thanks
for any help offered on this matter. Also can anyone enlighten me as to what
Skype watch is? The page I read kind of discouraged me from tackling it since
it said that JAWS could be disabled. I may have a change of heart down the road
but for now I just want to stick to the basics.