Greetings.  For some reason, I am having trouble activating some of the links
on the Buy.com home page using JAWS 9 with either IE 8 or Firefox.  For
instance, if I hit Enter on the Sign Up, My Account or Track My Order links,
JAWS goes silent, including progress bar announcements, and the selected link
doesn't load  .  Has anyone else experienced problems activating certain links
on Buy.com?  Are there any settings I need to change to access all the pages on
this site?  Thanks.

Gerald