To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 2:24 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws guide for Google

I've recently updated my guide to searching using Google to cover recent design changes. These include the restructuring of the search options, and the inclusion of landmarks in the results pages to aid navigation. The guide is available at:
http://bit.ly/aUp36Q

Any suggestions for improvements to the guide are welcome,
David.