After download, navigate to the folder where you downloaded the file: press enter to start the installation. After install, unload Jaws (Usually Jaws will tell you that you installed a new voice. It wil only be recognised after restarting JAWS).
Then start Jaws once again.
Go to Options > Voices > Voice adjustment ...
From the drop down list, you will see your new voice.
Make any changes or adjustments and click OK.
The voice will be active immediately.
However, you can choose to save this voice as another profile and load it later by pressing JAWS+CTRL+S.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allen Childs" <sunbir...@q.com>
To: "Jaws User List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2010 11:34 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Question about real speak

Hello,
I have downloaded a real speak voice from the FS site and I am using JAWS 11. I am not sure how to start using the voice I have downloaded.I knew how to switch from eloquence to sapi 5 when I had JAWS 9, but I can't figure out how to do it with 11. If someone could guide me through it, I would appreciate it. Thanks,
Allen
"If you took NyQuil and No-Doz at the same time,
would you dream you couldn't sleep?"- Carrot Top

www.scanningiowa.webs.com
Click above if you'd like to visit my radio scanner web site