From: <pmahu...@xtra.co.nz>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2010 10:04 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Adobe Flash Player Update

When I switched my computer on today there was an update for flash player.
When I clicked install it didn't do anything and after waiting for some time
I tabbed around and found button, I button and button.  I clicked on button
and q button and nothing happened then i reclicked on button and the
dialogue box disappeared.  How do I find and down load the latest update for
this programme?

Pam Mahuika
2-39 Atawhai Drive
Nelson