To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 4:03 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Scripts for skype 5?

Even if SkypeWatch may not work I can confirm SkypeTalking works with Skype 5.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth

On 14/06/2010 11:01, Van Der Walt Riana wrote:
Dear Listers,

Does anyone know whether scripts have been released for skype 5 and
could you perhaps post a link to locate them, if so?

From a different list, I gather that the latest version is easier to
use, regarding accessibility again, than skype 4.1 and 4.2.

I don't know whether skype watch is accessible again, though.

Thanks and regards,

Riana