Hello all.

I've a new Windows7 PC with JAWS 11 installed and working fine. Have 3 Qs for
the group please.

1. It was very easy to get the file path in Windows explorer in XP by simply
being inside the folder of interest, then tabbing once to find and copy the
patch.  How do I copy the full path in Windows7 explorer?  those split buttons
on top upon which successively hitting the right arrow shows u the path doesn't
allow me to copy the full path at all I've set the folder view to details, and
only have the navigation pane checked under the 'layout' option under the
'organize' split button inside windows explorer.
2. How do I easily see the file date and size with Jaws11 inside Windows7
explorer? Again in XP I would just revert to the JAWS cursor, move it over the
file of interest and JAWS would read out this info. Not so in Windows7
explorer. Tabbing when resting upon a file name just seems to take me to the
diff column headings (name, date etc.) and I believe it only allows u this way
to sort the folder by name or date or so on. Also pl note I don't want to have
to hit the applications key on the kBD then go to the general tab and find the
info there. that seems too long compared to the above described quicker way
that works in XP.  so is there a quicker way in Windows7 explorer?

3. finally, someone earlier on this list recommended changing the windows7
theme to Windows classic  which I have done. However I'm curious as to what
should I now expect to find different as a JAWS  user? I haven't really found
any difference so far switching the theme to classic.

thx much!

Prateek