Hi. If putty isn't reading automatically, do the following: Open up your default.jss in the script manager, and do a control+f find for this string:

   If (TheClass == cwcTTY

Then hit down arrow, home, enter, and paste the line

|| theClass == "putty"

Then hit control+s for save and close out of it.

Now putty will read automatically.

tested and working on jaws ten.
Mo.

Mario wrote:
Hi,

I have to manage a linux server, a couple of years hago I had used Teraterm
with a set of Jaws scripts for the 5th version of Jaws. Now I will want to use
a client that allow me to read the system answers automatically without using
the Jaws cursor, but the scripts for teraterm ovviously doesn't function
correctly. Are there some scripts for teraterm for Jaws 10? Or I can use
another client? I've tryed putty, but Jaws isn't responding correctly.

Thanks in advance.

A presto,
Mario Loreti
Speaker pubblicitario e radiofonico