You need to use the num pad * key which acts as a single right mouse click...

Prateek

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Leonard Morris
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 2:05 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws and the app key in IE8

I am using jaws v11 and IE8. When I try to use the app key or shift f10 keys to
bring up the menu to "save target as" I get the menu choices back, forward,
save background as and etc etc etc. I have to switch to another screen reader
to get the menu choices open, open in new window, and save target as etc etc
etc. Any ideas how to fix this?