Turn off show in groups in the view menu, and turn off the reading pain.
This will help you

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of chris
hallsworth
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2010 3:07 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How does JAWS11 latest ver work with MS Office
2010?

Ok, I will sure try this. Now, what view do I need to change? Sure I
navigate your messages better.  The one thing I couldn't figure out, is how
to read HTML messages.  In 2007, it's alt h x then v, but in 2010 I haven't
found it yet.  Also, no command for switching what account to send from, it
says alt M, but Jaws doesn't allow you to change it.  By default, it will
send from what ever accounts folder you are in.  Hope this helps, and please
let me know what you figure out.
could figure it out, but I'd like to test Outlook as part of my sixty
day trial of Office Professional. Many thanks.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266