From: "Scorpio Forever" <scorpio...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2010 11:39 PM
To: "Jaws Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Need Opinions on TV Tuner Applications with Jaws 11

Hi Folks,

I recently purchased a TV Tuner card for my PC, an internal one to be exact.

I am currently using Windows XP Home Edition and Jaws 11 latest build.

The software to watch and record live TV with the card is almost wholly inaccessible, so I was wondering what software I could use, preferably free, as all my money went out the door for the card that is accessible, or, at the very least, accessible to the tune of the Jaws cursor, and is able to run on Windows XP.

Oh, and in case any of you are thinking about it, no, upgrading operating systems is not an option for me at the moment.

Either way, thanks for everyone's help folks.

Scorpio