To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 9:40 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] sending a website if you have it added to favorites

Hi, can some one tell me if it is at all posable to send some one a link to a website if eather A you are on the home page of that website, or if you sit on it in the favorets list? some one wants a website that I have and I dont know it from memary, thanks susie
Tomorrow Is Always Fresh With Know Mistakes In It yet.
Anne Of Green Gables