From: "Leonard Morris" <lmorris1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 9:32 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] windows live and the contact list

When using windows live mail is it any settings I can change to make it feel
more like windows outlook express. Trying to locate a contact in the list
without always having to arrow up and down the list is a pain. If I hit the
first letter in a name in outlook express I could jump to names beginning
with that letter. And, if I hit the letter J in the to: field I get David's
email address and not the Jaws users email address. Also, Sometimes I can
not enter on drafts, sent items etc etc to read those messages when I use
ctrl y.