I have windows messanger, and am starting not to like it much but it is the only one that will work with my virson of JAWS, I do have JAWS 11, as a demo, and can use windows live for forty minutes at a time! susie
Tomorrow Is Always Fresh With Know Mistakes In It yet.
Anne Of Green Gables
----- Original Message ----- From: "kimber" <pegasu...@xtra.co.nz>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 12:35 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] need computer help and have JAWS?

I'll tell you what? I can't seem to locate windows messenger only on the system tray, so I've gone and done something wrong here. Could it be that windows messenger is no longer being supported, and I've got to go to windows live now? Can I still do the same thing with it being in the system tray? sigh! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>