Sounds like the site hasn't labelled the fields correctly.
You may have to navigate with the Jaws cursor to have any idea.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Betsy Whitney,
Dolphin Press
Sent: 26 June 2010 08:59
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] HTML and inserted information

Aloha Donald,
I think I have not been clear. When I started the account nearly a year ago,
I entered a list of payees, their addresses and phone numbers. When the site
was updated is when I began having this problem. The page I'm having trouble
with is that page of payees and below each entry is an edit box for entering
the amount I'd like to pay. It won't read any of those items so I can't find
the payee I want and then am not able to enter the amount. Does that help? I
have tried the insert escape to redraw the page, and no help.