You can download it from www.webbie.org

I hope this helps.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimsan" <blindgu...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] golden ear and player controls

Now where is this? Tim?

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Tim Appleby
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 8:28 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hmmm, your right, there is no rewind Fast Forward, Pause, or Volume buttons,

there are however unlabeled buttons in there. There is another selution for

you though, you can download the WebbIE suite of software, it is accessible,

it has a podcat downloader and a podcatcher.

I hope this helps.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Leonard Morris" <lmorris1...@gmail.com>