Wayne, did you try the info from David and Steve?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Scott" <waynedsc...@cableone.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 10:19 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Turning off password

My mother-in-law has the same thing on her computer. She is using Jaws 7.10 and Windows XP. i tried this and it sys something about deleting account. Is that the right thing? Please let me know. She wants this password and username off her computer. WayneScott "A merry heart does good like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones." ----- Original Message ----- From: "David" <davidwhitehead1...@cogeco.ca>