Brian tell me if these programs are free to distribute or simply just to use. If they are free to distribute then some fine rainy day they might just find their way up on the server.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] mp3 file question

Hi Brian;

Whenever I put a file into my Dropbox and want to send someone a link to
download the file I have to zip it up.  Would you please share how you are
able to put a file into your Dropbox without having to zip it up?  Your
advice will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.  Take care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Lee" <brianl...@charter.net>