I'm using windows live and have no such problem have you looked at the various
reading options there are plenty of those!

Mandy.

From: Leonard Morris
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 11:04 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] windows live and reading email

I am using Windows Live and my issue is when I have finished reading an email
and hit the escape key to go back to the inbox list I am often jumped in to a
list view of the various folder and can not get out of it to get back to the
inbox unless I close and reopen the program. Highlighting on the inbox and
hitting enter won't work. This is very anoying indeed.