Thanks for the information.
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 4:55 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] alternative to windows live

Windows Live is actually a service. What Microsoft offers are a set of free programs, called Windows Live Essentials, that take advantage of the service. For example it comes with an instant messaging client so you can connect with your Windows Live Messenger contacts. It also comes with an e-mail/newsgroup/RSS feed client, so that you can connect to your Windows Live Hotmail account. But you don't have to; it will also work with Googlemail or other standard Pop3/Imap4/SMTP providers. Hope this helps.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266