Andrew,

Have you tried a tech call to FS?
Al

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]on Behalf Of
Baracco,
Andrew W
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 12:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] New JAWS, Outlook 2007, and HTML
Messages

Yesterday I updated my JAWS to the current version.  Now,
whenever I
open an HTML message in Outlook 2007, JAWS simply says
"Document 2".
That's it.  It will not read the message.  The only fix
seems to be to
ALT TAB away from the message window and back, or to keep
closing and
opening the message, but this is unacceptable considering
the amount of
Email I have to read on a daily basis.  Any Suggestions?
Because of
time constraints, I have had to resort to using Window Eyes
with outlook
for the time being.

Andy

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: