I don't know when I will be able to actually view any replies to this message
(frown) because I can not get out of the group list view pane this time in
windows live email. When I was able to get out of it before it was merely by
accident and I can not seem to duplicate what I did. When and if I do get back
to the inbox where my messages are listed hopefully somebody can tell me what I
might try to stop the appearance of the group list pane from popping up
haphazardly. Thanks.