I don't think copy and paste ever worked on webpages, unless you have saved the page in an html editor where you can edit it. You should be able to copy some selected text and put it in an editable document, but not on the webpage itself.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donnie Parrett" <deparr...@prtcnet.org>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2010 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] copy & paste not working

I tried rebooting and it still doesn't work. Something I have noticed though is that the key commands work just fine in a word or text document, but it's on web pages where it doesn't work
anymore.

Have a great day, unless you have made other plans.

~~~~~

To receive my Daily Devotion, Word Of Wisdom & Daily Bible reading, please send an email to:
donniedailydelights-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
Then, reply to the confirmation email that you will receive from Yahoo Groups, and you will be on
the list.

Please join us on Skype Monday thru Friday at 8:00 EST for our Morning Skype Prayer Time.

Contact Me At:
Donnie Parrett
2000 Asa Flat Road
Annville, Kentucky  40402