This should have gone to the list and not directly to me.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
----- Original Message -----
From: Kimsan Song
To: ow...@jaws-users.com
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2010 11:42 PM
Subject: problem with email

Hi

I would post to the list but I cannot seem to send messages so I hope this
email will find you in great spirits.

Here's my situation.

I cannot seem to send messages,using my outlook 2007.  Had a gmail account but
after googling and googling and trying everything, I have been unsuccessful to
send emails. So I deleted my gmail account from outlook and now I am using my
aol.com. account. It would seem that I can send temails from aol.com but from
outlook I cannot. Would you be able to help?