To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 07:58
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws and the latest avast

Hi.

I didn't have to use the jaws curser at all, just out of curiosity, which sections did you have to use the jaws curser? i'll drop your comments in an email to avast support if you want, or you could contact them directly? it just helps to know what different issues people are having. i don't know of any settings you could change apart from the setting that says the system uses higher graphics to represent different aspects of the program, i think that's in general/basic settings, try unticking that and see what happens.

Mo.

Leonard Morris wrote:
I just installed the latest avast. Although it appears to be more jaws friendly I still have to use the jaws cursor more then I thought I would. Are there any settings either in jaws and/or avast itself to make it even more accessible. Thanks. For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit: