I am running Windows 7, 64 bit, and the Latest version of JAWS 11.  The problem
that I'm having is that I can't read all of my messages in Windows Live Mail.
Some messages are read correctly and in their entirety but, some messages don't
read anything at all.  In order to read these messages I have to hit forward or
reply and then read through the message and then just cancel actually sending
the message.  So, it's not that I can't read the message but, I have to go
through these extra steps to read it and it is very unnecessary and annoying.
Is any one else having this problem and does anyone know what I might be able
to do to fix it.  It's confusing to me since it does not do it on all of my
messages.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Smiles Across the Miles,
Gena