that won't cut it with CAPTCHA's. If it were that simple, spammers would have overcome it completely and there would have been no need for a service like Solona. The seen image (because it is distorted deliberately, to prevent machine OCR) must be interpreted or resolved.

----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 5:47 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Internet explorer Add On For solving Captcha?

Ok, try enabling images in your browser. Also, try maximizing the browser window. Solona uses human operators, so if they can't see the image then they can't help you, simple as.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266