It just seems to work out of the box with no scripts. I have installed iTunes in fact for a friend over a Tandem session. However it's not to use the store; it's so she can sync her music onto her iPod for a trip she's going with friends.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266