Hi Jim,
While I appreciate your preference for Windows Live Mail, I would consider trying another client. I use Thunderbird and it works good. Ok it works better with NVDA, but JAWS will work with it too. It works good on both 32 and 64 bit operating systems, and in some ways appears like Outlook Express or Live Mail.
Just a thought.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com