iHi All;

I am trying to set up a computer I inherited, kind of.  Anyway, Jaws keeps
repeating characters when I try to read Character by character.  For
example;  If I copy a web address and paste it into the address bar then,
try to read the URL Character by character Jaws will keep repeating the
characters each time that I left or right arrow.  It does this when I am
trying to do a couple of other tasks also but, can't think if off the top of
my head at the moment.  I have key repeat unchecked in the configuration
manager.  I am running XPSP3 Pro & Jaws10 latest on this machine.  How do I
stop Jaws from repeating characters when reading character by character?
All help will be greatly & graciously appreciated.  Thanks much.  Take care.
Mike