I assume that when installing the video driver that you first visited the manufacturer's website to see if you had the latest driver? Getting the very latest driver has fixed this type of problem for me before.

Don Marang

From: "austin pinto" <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 4:15 AM
To: <accessin...@accessindia.org.in>; "Freedom Scientific Technical Support" <supp...@freedomscientific.com>; <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>; "Freedom Scientific Technical Support" <s...@freedomscientific.com>; "Voice Vision." <l...@voicevision.in>; <jaws...@freelists.org>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws curser not reading properly

hi  i just reinstalled windows xp and installed video card driver also
and freedom scientific vidio intersept but stil jaws curser doesnt
read things properly for example if i want to read properties of a
file and activate jaws curser it reads file size: date modified: ect
but doesnt read file size and date modified what to do

--
from austin