From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Don Risavy, Jr.
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 11:40 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws with Windows xp mode in Windows 7

Hello,

Wondered if anyone has been able to successfully use Jaws 11 in Windows XP
mode in Windows 7 to access or use earlier programs that aren't or won't be
compatible with Windows 7?

If so are there any special settings needed in order to successfully use
Jaws in the Windows XP compatible mode in Windows 7?

Thanks.