Thank you!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Stansifer" <lar...@infowest.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 6:48 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Texting from PC?

The following came to me from another list, hope this
answers some questions.

Chris Munoz wrote in an interesting post on Blindtech this
week.  He told us how to send text messages via email.  If
you don't have a text message plan, you can still send text
messages and receive replies in your email.  You just need
the recipients phone number and their cell provider.

If you're friends number is 5552223113, and they are with
tmobile, send an email to:

5552223...@tmomail.net

You can add a subject and put the message in the body of the
email form.

They receive the text message and, when they reply, it comes
to your inbox.  Here are the email suffixes yo! u add to
phone numbers for each provider:

Verizon Wireless: (cell#)@vtext.com,

ATT: (cell#)@mobile.att.net,

Cingular: (cell#)@mycingular.com,

Nextel: (cell#)@messaging.nextel.com,

T-Mobile: (cell#)@tmomail.net,

Sprint: (cell#)@messaging.sprintpcs.com,

Tracfone: (cell#)@cingularme.com,

and if unknown carrier: (cell#)@teleflip.com

I'm going to use this method when I'm working and don't have
time to muss about with my phone.  It's an easy way to send
text messages and you get the response in your email which
is nice!