I have been having the same problem with my authorization. Normally if I go to the Jaws window, then to, utilities and then to, re-initialize authorization that takes care of the problem. It doesn't mean that it won't happen again, it just keeps you from using another authorization.

From: "Elaine" <elaine.d...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 9:33 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Problem with retaining authorisation

Hi Guys

wonder if anyone might be able to shed some light on a problem I'm having with my XP computer.

I'm using an XP desktop, with jaws V9, over the last couple days, all of a sudden jaws reports that it isn't authorized and runs in demo mode. each time I reboot I've got to authorize jaws.

I've had my license for years now and never had this issue before.

I am running the same version of jaws on my other computer without any problems.

can any one help?

thanks

Elaine