To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] audio extractor?

Rick,

I have a suggestion. Maybe you can ask everyone on both list to write you and David off list the various software that we are using that is working in windows7. I would think that this would help you save a little time? Of course, there may be a lot of programs that we are not using. I hope that people on the list can help.

Well, we know that Eudora version 7 works on windows7 because that is what I am using.

Take care,

Lennie