Thanks also David for the list of keystrokes.

Mandy.

From: David
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 1:12 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Creating New Folder In Windows Live Mail.

hello there;

here's a list of keystrokes for Windows Live Mail;

Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Live Mail

New Email
ctrl+N
New Photo email
ctrl+shift+P
Event
ctrl+shift+E
News
ctrl+shift+W
Contact
ctrl+shift+N
Folder
ctrl+shift+D
Open
ctrl+o
Create New Folder
ctrl+shift+D
Print
ctrl+P
Find message
ctrl+shift+F
Move to Folder
ctrl+shift+V
ctrl+D
View Blocked Image
F9
ctrl+Q
Mark conversation as read
ctrl+T
Mark all as read
ctrl+shift+A
Message in HTML
Alt+shift+H
ctrl+<
ctrl+>
Next Unread Message
ctrl+U
Next Unread Conversation
ctrl+shift+U
*Next Unread Folder
ctrl+J
Go to folder
ctrl+Y
Go to mail
ctrl+shift+J
Go to Calendar
ctrl+shift+X
Go to Contacts
ctrl+shift+C
Go to Feed
ctrl+shift+K
Go to News Group
ctrl+shift+L
Sync all mail messages
F5
Sync everything
ctrl+F5
Manage News Group
ctrl+W
ctrl+R
Reply to all
ctrl+shift+R
Reply to group
ctrl+G
ctrl+F
ctrl+alt+J
Flag Message
Alt+a+a
Watch conversation
Alt+a+t
Ignore conversation
Alt+a+i
Save as
Alt+f+a
Save attachments
Alt+f+v
Save as stationary
Alt+f+t
Import Message
Alt+f+i+m
Export message
Alt+f+e+m
Export Accounts
Alt+f+e+a
Find text in the message
Alt+e+f+t
Copy to folder
Alt+e+o
Empty Deleted Items
Alt+e+y
Alt+e+n
Sort by ascending
Alt+v+b+a
sort by descending
Alt+v+b+d
View by conversation

(Note: When you view by conversation, the reading pane comes to bottom. To
move reading pane to the right ALT+V+L; ALT+G; Enter.)

Alt+v+v
Expend conversation
Alt+v+x
Collapse Conversation