Before I reply to your message I would like to say, I hate Windows live mail turning on forms mode when replying to a message. Now, as too your issue that happens to me also but my work around is to ctrl home to the top of the message and refresh the screen and then I can read the message.

From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmch...@verizon.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 11:34 PM
To: "JFW List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] reading list messages

Ok, this makes no sense. On this list I can read every message except from David Ferrin There is a message from you that was sent on the 2nd I can read any of your messages from there back. Since Yesterday I can not read any of them unless I start a forward or reply. What possibly could cause this strange behaviour? When I open the message I am notified that there are two links and that is all. Again using latest jaws 11, win 7 32 bit and the "Hoover", windows live mail.
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com