From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Chris Gilland
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 12:36 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Preview of JAWS 12

David, I kind a hate saying it, but often times, people have! taken things
up with jfs, and they say they'll fix something or include it, but then it's
not until about 4 version later that they do.  I'm sorry if you do not
appreciate me saying this, or if it's off from list guide lines.  I"m not
going to continue adding to this thread after this point, however, I must
say, I don't know it's them not paying attention, nor am I saying they have
a bad product, as they don't, but, I do think however that sometimes feature
requests do go unheard... not always, but sometimes.

OK, enough said, we'll change the subject.  I rest my case.

Chris.