yes, for the contact list that works. My problem is when creating a new message that I want to send to many different people I go to tools and down to select contact. When I get into the list I only hear the email addresses. My wife, sighted, told me that the names are there but jaws will not read them.

From: "Steve" <k...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 12:28 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] window live problems

For my client, for each email address after I imported them into Windows Live, I had to go into the edit address and manually add the name. Once that was done, Jaws will read the names associated with each email address in the contacts list.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmch...@verizon.net>