Please do. The offer sounds good but need to save money for a property. So if I do buy it it will be after I move in, whether the sale is on or not. This is if I go for OpenBook in the first place. So far so good it looks like.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Christopherh40
Klango: chrishallsworth
If you have any computer problems or queries, please contact me on the above channels. Many thanks.