This really helped and is now in my growing list of tips.

Rich
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Lee" <brianl...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Announcing graphics?

Hello rich,

You can make the change in configuration manager for HJ Pad.  Use JAWS key
with the number six on the alphanumeric part of the keyboard while working
in HJ Pad to launch the program's configuration manager. Use Alt+S to bring
up the settings menu.  Use down arrow to "graphics and symbols" and press
enter key.  Use tab key a few times and you will find a group of radio
buttons.  Use up or down arrow key in the group of radio buttons.  Choices
will be "all", "labeled" and "no graphics." With focus on the "no graphics" radio button, use tab key to the OK button and press enter key. Use CTRL+S
to save changes and Alt+f4 to close the configuration manager for HJ Pad.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net