Try downloading the latest version of the JFW setup and running the setup press the next button, JAWS will start back in a slower pace then, pick the repair button then press the second repair button. there is another way to do that as well, you can press the following combination win plus R then brows for the setup file you had previously saved the setup then open it, then press the space bar then type "/repair".

I hope I was able to help you out.

Tim Appleby
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Tipton" <bill.tip...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 9:51 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Repairing JAWS 11

Hi,

How can I Repair JAWS 11?
I am using Windows 7, 64 Bit Pro.

When I go into Add / Remove Programs I only have the Option to remove JAWS.

I do not see the Option to Repair JAWS.

After I installed the latest version of JAWS 11 I have problems reading text on the screen, when routing PC to JAWS curser. I want
to try to Repair JAWS to see if this resolves the problem.

Thank you for any help.
Best regards,

Bill