To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 9:45 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Fscast Episode 45

The fscast episod for Jaws 12 is out!
"Many blocked people are very powerful & creative personalities who have been made to feel guilty about their own strengths & gifts." --Julia Cameron

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5413 (20100831) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5413 (20100831) __________

http://www.eset.com