Hi
     I am interested in having such places as E-Bay, Amazon, and Wallmart.com
in the research it function. It seems to me that I should be able to create
such a research it tool item. However, after reading the manual I just feel
confused. Do I need some type of special code editor to be able to create a
research it search function?

God bless,
Mark
--
      Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon
Clear, 61.0°F(16.1°C) Wind:Calm