Hello Eric,
From what little that I have had time to try there still are a lot of
problems with windows live mail
When I try to reply more often than not I get an error contact name field not found I then need to refresh and page up even though the reply address has been placed in the to field. The reply to sender no longer gives an error message but places the incorrect address in the to field. For instance I just tested by using jaws key, shift r and it placed the first contact in the to field not your address. In a new message trying to go through the contact list only email addresses are read not the individual's name.