I posted a question to the list yesterday and never saw it come through and
haven't seen any responses, so I'll try again.

I did not do a custom install with JAWS this last time, so I didn't get the
languages installed. I'm wondering if there is a way to add languages
without installing JAWS over again. Would selecting uninstall and then
choosing the modify option allow me to do this or is there a quicker way?

Thanks.

Vicki
My heart is in his hands. His heart is in my soul.

database 5421 (20100903) __________

http://www.eset.com