I'm not even sure what Bonjour has to do with burning. That's used more for sharing libraries and such across a local network. what version are you on of Itunes? V10? god help you if so! I updated to that version and ever sense, things have gone kur, effity over here. I frankly hate! the new Itunes V10. for one, the windows are seemed to be classed incorrectly. I didn't say that they don't read, they do, but just not as expected, thus, it makes it harder to know where you're focused, plus, the fact that jaws seems to lose focus very very very easily in this version making me have to tab and back tab until I figure out where the prisoning heck! I am. I can't even hit shift F10, nor application's key on something in my sources list, like before, which btw, jfw reads as a list view instead of a tree view like it really is.

Wait ago! Apple?  Real nice way to bird out an update! Yaaay!

Chris.