Hello list,

As I don't believe that this is a "bug" per say, I thought I would ask on
the list for suggestions...

In the new beta, Jaws appears to instead of read blocks of text or links as
an entire block when pressing control+any of the arrow keys or the letter p
for the "say paragraph" reading command, but rather each link and at times
line of text is treated as its own paragraph. This strikes me as redundant
in a way as there is already a command to read each individual line at a
time and now it's feels like much more unnecessary work to get around a
page.

Is there in fact a way to modify this behavior so that it can revert to
prior versions of JFW or is this one of those modifications that we're just
going to have to live with...

Thanks...