Thanks, Lisa,
I used your suggestion and ran the software. It didn't find avast but the problem remains. Do you or anyone on the list have any other suggestions? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa Belville" <missktlab1...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] avast

Hi. There's a neat shareware program someone posted about on this list called App remover. It removes antivirus and security software completely so you can install other antivirus and security software.

I used it to remove AVAST and installed MSE and don't have any lingering AVAST issues.

The link to download it is:
http://appremover.com/

The program is easy to use and works great with JAWS.

Lisa

Come on, be honest... you don't really LOL when you text it now do you?

Lisa Belville
missktlab1...@verizon.net

----- Original Message ----- From: "joe king" <jkin...@comcast.net>